6 Piece Celtic Rock Band With Bagpipes
Wight Hot Pipes is led by the Isle of Wight bagpiper Dr Kieron Cooney and supported by the stunning vocalist Tori Blain. The band is complete with keyboards, drums and guitars creating a 6 piece band of unique spectrum and qualities. The diversity of music is reflected in the stylish array of dress which falls between the Celts and gothic dress.
Performed on stage at the BBKing Club along Broadway, for the Tartan Day annual festival in New York last year the band is highly acclaimed and in demand. Wight Hot Pipes is a corporate band providing evening gala dance shows such as at the Gala dinner at The Royal Hall in Harrogate for the Annual conference of the Royal College of General Practitioners. Also featured at the Medina Tattoo concerts, Highland gathering events, including in France, and performed two consecutive years at the famous Isle of Wight rock Festival.
This is a band that hides its secret appeal, and then explodes with a unique and erotic style of music that will have a lasting impression on the eyes and ears and provide an unforgettable night of entertainment for any occasion.
For an approximate quote, please enter your postcode:
- Avicii (hey Brother)
- Sound Of Silence (garfunkle)
- Whisky In The Jar
- Bad Case Of Loving You
- Abba Compilation
- Chasing Cars
- Honkey Tonk
- Stuck In The Middle
- Hey Ho Silver Lining
- Johnny B Good
- And Many More!
- The Gaffers Annual Yarmouth Show
- Organising Committee Yarmouth Events Council Yarmouth Isle Of Wight
- Robin Hill Country Park
- Newport , Isle Of Wight
- Earl Mountbatten Hospice Fundraising Committee, Newport Isle Of Wight
- St Helens Organizing Committee Isle Of Wight
- Flyte Records, Flyte Studio Brighstone Isle Of Wight
- And Many More!
Congratulations on producing a super concert. I certainly had the tingle factor and dancers had their feet tapping. A wonderful afternoon we departed on a high
- Caledonian Society Isle of Wight, Nov 2009
Your contribution to our evening was much appreciated and enjoyed
- Rotary club Ryde Isle of Wight October 2009
You were fantastic and brought the show to a fabulous climax.
- Karen Eeles senior fundraiser Earl Mountbatten Hospice Isle of Wight
If you wish your occasion to really "sparkle" then I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Kieron Cooney (AKA.. Piping Hot Doc ..Wight Hot Pipes) to you".
- Terence M. Willey Principal of Terence Willey & Company
Lawyers and Commissioners for Oaths.
After wowing the Saturday crowds in St James Square, the Wight Hot Pipes are looking forward to their official launch concert
- Hospice News Isle of Wight 2009
Magic of The Bagpipes
- Article in Isle of Wight County Press Feb 2010
Wet weather Hot Music
- Foot tapping open air charity concertIOW county Press article August 2010
Piping Hot Docs album is sweet music.a man with a plan to introduce you to bagpipe music as you have never heard before
- IOW County Press article Nov 2009
Pipes are calling for Wight Hot Doc
- BBC Hampshire and Isle of Wight web site News article 2009
Thanks for a great show, everyone loved it and it was so different
- Organiser St Helens Annual Fayre Isle of Wight (July 2010)
It was a great show, well done. Very different to anything else we have had here and everyone enjoyed it. Look forward to booking you again next year
- Organiser The Gaffers Annual event Yarmouth Isle of Wight. June 2010
Saw you in St Thomas Square today and thought you were amazing.
- J Hills oct 2009
Wight Hot Pipes Offer:
1 x 60 Minute Set
2 x 40 Minute Sets
Kieron Cooney Bagpipes
Tori Blain Vox
Andrea Burrow Keys
Shaun Pequin Bass
Richard Bones Lead Guitar