Living Education Displays & Talks
You'd be forgiven for trying to shuffle your seat back a few inches, but be assured that Rob is fully qualified and insured. Not only that, he is also endorsed by the local councils and vets as well.
Basic day packages I will include 2-3 snakes, 2 Lizards, Tarantula, Scorpion, possibly a Tortoise or Mantis or Millipede. The species will vary according to the animals (e.g. no tortoise if its hibernating, different snake if one is shedding etc). The list is always growing, so please ask if there is something specific you would like to see.
Rob is also able to offer an African Experience, featuring Meerkats and Pygmy Hedgehogs as well as the Snakes, Lizards, Spiders, Scorpions, Cockroaches and Millipedes!! In addition to this he can offer an African Spotted Eagle Owl, a stunning and spectacular bird of prey.
Beautiful and fascinating, you will have the opportunity to learn about these animals, developing an understanding of the behaviors, how they fit in with their natural environments, and in the great circle of life.
This demonstration would be suitable for so many different environments, and Rob himself will tailor his presentation to make it as relevant to a school class as it would be for a corporate event. Rob has a wealth of experience of working with these sorts of animals, a living encyclopaedia, with a passion for sharing them with others as much as he does for caring for them.
For an approximate quote, please enter your postcode:
- African Pygmy Hedgehog
- Gambian Pouched Rat
- Micro Pig
- African Spotted Eagle Owl
- Boa Constrictor
- Royal Python
- Reticulated Python
- Burmese Python
- Burmese Python (over 15ft)
- Yellow Anaconda
- Bearded Dragon
- Bosc Monitor
- Green Iguana
- Crested Gecko
- Leopard Gecko
- Mexican Red Knee Tarantula
- Chilean Rose Tarantula
- Goliath Bird Eating Tarantula
- Orange Baboon Tarantula
- Emperor Scorpion
- Flat Rock Scorpion
- Desert Hairy Scorpion
- African Millipede
- Feather Leg Centipede
- Hissing Cockroaches
- African Lined Mantis
- And Many More!
Reptile Life Can Cater For
- Schools And Colleges
- Young Peoples Groups - Cubs, Brownies, Beavers, Scouts, Youth Clubs
- Art Classes
- Corporate Events
- Team Building Days
- Open Days
- Birthday Parties
- Fetes And Fairs
- Tv And Film
- And Many More!
The London Pet Show
Westminster Film School
And Many More!
Special Requirements / Information
1. All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.We are not responsible for any children attending.
2. No one is allowed to touch or stroke any of the animals unless under direct supervision by a member of Reptile Life staff.
3. Certain animals may not be handled at all. This can be due to insurance/licence regulations.
4. The animals must not be fed any food as many of them have highly specialised diets and feeding them will be detrimental to their health.
5. These are not fully domesticated animals and therefore it is, although highly unlikely, possible for an animal to defecate whilst being handled.
6. When setting our displays up, we require a wall behind us. Please do not circle the display area with children/people.
7. If possible make sure hand washing facilities are nearby. We provide hand sanitizer for use during the encounter but full hand washing afterwards is
8. Reptile Life will often be taking pictures at the encounters. If you do not wish to be featured for promotional use please inform the photographer at the encounter.
9. No venomous snakes are used in the encounters.
Basic prices are for a small reptile and invertebrate day package.
These prices are higher for mammals, large reptiles or birds of prey.
This act can do short appearances through to all day events.